Monday, January 26, 2015

AF Sarrs

 Here are some pictures of AF plants i currently own. Anthocyanin-free plants are plants that are free of all red pigmant, leaving plants a bright, almost glowing green.

I got my first AF plant last spring from Mike Wang, a S. purpurea subsp. purpurea f. heterophylla. It has not really done much this year, but the rhizome seems to have increased in size. I recently recieved a S. rubra subsp. gulfensis f. luteoviridus and a S. leucophylla f. viridescens from Fred P. Just coming in the mail on Friday, my S. psitticina var. okefenokeensis f. luteoviridus from Mike Wang. At first, I did not care much for the AF plants, but as soon as i received my first one, i fell in love with them.

I might be offering a division or two from the psitticina in a few weeks or so, so stay tuned.

S. purpurea subsp. pupurea f. heterphylla

S. rubra subsp. gulfensis f. luteoviridus

S. leucophylla f. viridescins

S. psitticina var. okefenokeensis f. luteoviridus

S. psitticina var. okefenokeensis f. luteoviridus

No comments:

Post a Comment