Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fred P.'s Sarracenia sale list

Fred P. has posted a list of plants he has for sale. He says he has to many plants, and is thinning out his collection. My order came yesterday, and even included a bonus plant.

I bought a(i will be posting pics later):

  •  S. luecophylla AF
  • S. rubra subsp. gulfensis AF
  • S. alata nigrapururea
  • S. minor "fat boy"
  • S. flava var. cupurea brunswick co, NC (Bonus)



List of his plants, and please join the forums while you are there.

If you buy his plants, you will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Nice choices! I'm a big fan of all AF Sarrs especially, would love to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first, i thought i was really against the AF plants. I got an AF purp from Mike Wang early this year, and i am in love with them. I am also getting a AF psitticina okee from him, it is coming tomorrow. I plan on making a post of all of them sometime later this week, or early next week.

      Delete
    2. I felt the same way, loved dark purple purps and red flavas, but the neon lime green of AF plants grew on me. It took seeing one in person to see how bright they are compared to the green in normal Sarrs. Do get an AF minor from Mike next time you order if you love AF's, it's a stunner. I didn't even notice he had an AF psitticina, list is too long, lol!

      Delete